HF /SSB Micom 125 Watt HF-SSB TRANSCEIVER 1.6 – 3.0 MHZ
The micom RMT 125 is specifically designed to provide long-range radio communications for fixed & mobile base-stations. Complete with a 125 W transceiver in a 19 inch rack mount 5U & Table desk configuration .
The Micom RMT 125 include a continuous duty with cooling fans and an integrated 4800 bps modem with Email & Internet gateway & vocoder . The product meet the world’s strictest standards for radio equipment communication dependability, including MIL-STD-810, ALE per MIL-STD-188-141B Appendix A (JITC certified) and FED-STD-1045, the Micom RMT125 is the ideal solution for organizations whose operations require very reliable long range radio communications for mission command and control.
Note : Vocoder& Modem under EUC .
ESTABLISHING A RADIO LINK IS ALWAYS FAST AND SIMPLE
- Automatic Link Establishment per MIL-STD-1045 & MIL-STD-1 88-141 Appendix A (JITC certified) standards.
- Full interoperability with other manufacturers’ radios complying with the same ALE standards.
- VOICE THAT’S LOUD & CLEAR
- Built-in voice quality system utilizes proprietary algorithms to filter out background noises, giving users exceptional communication clarity.
- Selectable bandwidth allows fine tuning for optimal voice and data communications.
- Voice-activated digital squelch.
- VOCODER & MODEM
- Vocoder user data rate: 1200 bps (digital voice).
- Email data rate: up to 9000-10000 bps compressed, up to 4800 bps uncompressed.
- Digital voice with improved voice quality over weak or noisy channels, and through interfering signals.
- Simple Push-To-Talk operation.
- Optional voice encryption, using seven (7) operator selectable, AES algorithm keys (see Table 1 for the various encryption options).
- Backwards compatibe with previous Micom Vocoder models (FRN8497, FLN3176, and FLN3177).
- DSP and CPU based hardware, combined with state of the art algorithms, providing a technologically advanced, unified solution for digitized voice and data communications (encryption and data optional).
- All configurations of the Modem/Vocoder can be supplied/adapted for use with different brands of radios. Note that for Micom 3, the Modem/Vocoder is also available as an internal option. For more information, consult with COMSYSTEMS for export EUC. or your your local distributor.