The Barrett PRC-2090 HF Tactical Manpack Package is ideal for extended portable field operations providing the tactical user with effective, secure and comprehensive communications with remote sited command locations.
– Frequency range 1.6 MHz to 30 MHz Tx, 250 kHz to 30 MHz Rx*
– Up to 500 programmable channels
– Frequency stability ±0.5 ppm (±0.3 ppm optional)
– Frequency hopping 5 or 25 hops per second
– Operating temperature -30°C to 70°C humidity 95% relative, non condensing.
The PRC-2090 is a rugged fully featured tactical HF transceiver solution delivering proven field deployable secure communications with un-paralleled reliability.
Designed for operation in the toughest of environments, the PRC-2090 complies with MIL-STD 810G for shock and vibration, is immersible to a depth of 1 m and can be operated in extremes of temperature from –40°C to 70°C.
The HF Tactical Manpack Package includes all necessary antennas, smart battery and backpack carrying system.
The standard package comprises:
– PRC-2090 HF Tactical transceiver
– Advanced tactical handset
– Battery pack – 16.8 V 10 Ah Lithium Ion
– Counterpoise earth kit – single wire
– AC/DC charger
– Long wire throw out antenna
– Framed backpack for manpack
– Collapsible whip with gooseneck