The Rugged Mod: CS-ATU1KWHF-M is a modern, fast, automatic tuner that handles up to 1kW inputs and provides flexible options for control and scanning.
The Tuner uses tuning algorithm to identify the optimum settings for each frequency. Once the initial tune is complete, the tuner swaps seamlessly between memory tunes with tune speeds of 500ms or less.
The ATU1KWHF comes with its own Power Supply and includes a number of control options such as:
– Bypass to an auxiliary receive antenna for scan
– Tuner on/off controllable by the radio
– Smart fault reporting
The ATU1KWHF/M is designed to have a very low tuned power state both to conserve power and to minimise noise.
With cable lengths up to 100m, the tuner can be located well away from the radio and power supply.
COMSYSTEMS supply different whip antennas on different size from white marine to green NATO
Different bracket are also supplied for roof and naval application.
When attached to the optional shock-mount, the option 02-4100 is a rugged solution that is rated
to MIL-STD-810G for shock and MIL-STD-167-1A for vibration.
– Wire: 23 m to 46 m (75 to 150 ft) 2-30 MHz
– Whip: 10 m (32 ft) 2-30 MHz
– Whip: 5 m (16 ft) 3-30 MHz
– Power rating 1kW PEP and Average
– Duty cycle Full voice and data
– Input impedance 50 Ω
– VSWR Typically ≤1.5:1
– Tune time Memory 150 ms, initial tune 5 sec (typical)
– Tune power 10 W nominal, 50 W max
– Memory channels Unlimited
– Tune modes Fully automatic and memory
– RF connector type N-type socket
– Control connector type 10 pin military screw connector
– Auxiliary receive antenna connector TNC
– Auxiliary receive antenna power 12 V DC, 1 A max
– Operational temperature -20 to +55°C
– Finish Marine grade paint – haze grey, desert sand, white
– Enclosure Aluminium sealed to IP66
– Certifications CE for EMC, MIL-STD-810G (with shock mount)
– Dimensions 350 x 380 x 330 mm
– Packed dimensions/weight 500 x 500 x 500 mm; 25 kg
– Input voltage 230/115 (manually switchable)
– Dimensions 2RU
– AC power connector type 10 A IEC (fused)
– Control connector type 15-way D connector
– AC power switching Tuner switching may be slaved to radio or controlled by PSU